How will you spend your Valentines Day this year? Date Night with your Husband? A first date, dating in a committed relationship? Are you going out or staying in? Extravagant or simple? No matter SCW has you covered with date ideas for your Valentines Day Weekend.
- Consider a change from the norm if you can swing it. Instead of a night time date, go earlier in the late afternoon or early evening to have dinner and drinks. That way you avoid the crowded restaurants and it still leaves lots of time to go do something else, perhaps a show, or jazz lounge.
2. Perhaps you leave the restaurant and go to get a couples massage.
3. Get creative. Okay guys this one will take some effort but the results will be worth it. Plan a love treasure hunt. Make a list of some places that mean something to your relationship. The place of your first date, first kiss, first I love you. Or if your married the place that you purposed. Maybe have some surprises at each location, or clues to the next place. Maybe at the location of your first date you pull out a bottle wine and have a toast right there. Do whatever has meaning for your relationship. Women love surprises. I can’t even tell what we’re doing on our date , he has something planed but won’t tell me what it is. (awesome)
4. Explore Something new together. Surprise her! Maybe she thinks you guys are doing one thing, but you totally surprise her with something else that she had no idea of.
5. Romantic Carriage Ride. Maybe you pick her up from work in the carriage and ride in it to the restaurant.
Decorate the Boudoir!
Romantic Bubble Bath with champagne, rose petals, and decadent sweet treats Anyone?
Strip Poker for two, Everybody wins!
- Prepare her favorite meal. She will be pleased with the effort you put in. Step 1
Step 2 Presentation is everything. Set an elegant romantic table.
2. Take out dinner and a bottle of wine from her favorite restaurant.
3. Simple ballons and card telling her how you feel. Women like it when a guy expresses his feelings.
4. Massage her. Who doesn’t want their own personal masseuse for the night.
5. Forget the dining room table. Do a romantic picnic style by the fire complete with tasty meal, wine and dessert.
6. Send Flowers to her job.
7. An elegant Valentine’s day basket full of goodies when she walks through the door from work will set the tone for evening.
Gifts for Him
- Surprise him with something nice such as an engraved watch. Engraving makes a gift memorable.
2. Nice bottle of cologne
3. A heartfelt card telling why he’s your hero.
4. What He wants most, YOU, wrapped in a sexy package.
5. Love Coupons are fun and can be redeemed for massages, kisses, etc…(can be found at most bookstores)
Crab legs and melted butter
Grilled Oysters with herb garlic butter The aphrodisiac of seafood.
Seasoned and Seared Prime Rib add Lobster Tail
Steak, grilled shrimp, and mix vegetables
Steak and fried shrimp
Steak and lobster tail
Delicious decadent Desserts
Vanilla raspberry creme cake
Chocolate double fudge Cake
Chocolate raspberry strawberry mousse cake
White chocolate cup cakes
Fudge Brownie Cupcakes
Chocolate brownie cupcakes
Chocolate covered strawberries
Thoughts or comments on this post? We’d love to hear from you.
Click the “Leave a Comment” link below. ♥