Surrendering to the Masculine Energy
- Surrendering means letting go. And Trusting and letting a man take care of you when you need it. It’s also about letting him in and liberating yourself from your fears.
We all want a strong man that takes charge! I know I do, and I have one. As a strong independent woman it took me a while to learn how to “Surrender to the masculine Energy”. I never knew there was such a concept. However, it is a very real one meant to protect the woman. The idea behind surrendering to the masculine energy is no longer fearing it but trusting it. And letting it protect you within God’s plan for the person He has for you. Ephesians 5:23, “the husband is the head of the wife”, and a “Covering” for her. The Problem is a lot of men use their masculine energy in very bad ways, ( rape, abuse, mental, emotional abuse). But we’re not looking to attract these types of men. We need to nourish and encourage the men who use their masculine energy for good.
How does a woman Surrender to the masculine energy and trust his leadership?
- Understand that the masculine and feminine energy work together. The more feminine you are the more masculinity you will trigger in a man.
- Let go of past hurts and pains, of the men who may have hurt you or taken advantage of you.
- Let go of your need to be in control. Let go of the need to be the a strong tower island. No man is an island. The masculine and feminine energies need each other.
- Once you really let go. It will take true introspection from within and time to grow past that point to another level. Learn to breathe and relieve yourself of past pain and suffering. You will attract a masculine loving male in to your life.
Do not Resist
- Much of a woman’s inability to surrender has to do with this underlying power struggle that plagues many relationships. i.e. egos battling. No one wants to take the first move to apologize. Often people don’t want to show vulnerability.
- The reality is that no matter how much we try to avoid pain it’s going to come, it’s part of life.
- Do not resist the masculine energy. Sometimes a man may be moody, angry, or intense. Perhaps these things scare you and cause you to be defensive, a very common problem. Despite how tense or intimidating he may seem instead of being resentful be smart and know where it all comes from his “masculine energy.”
- Be confident, (notice I didn’t say “feel” confident), that the feminine energy can handle the masculine energy without (matching it’s aggression and anger). Not only handle it, but inspire it, drive it, influence it! The more you let go the better your love life and dating life will become.
- The feminine energy fuels the masculine energy. When you feel resistance and tension in your relationship. If you are both in a bad state remember that a woman can break a man’s state and get you both into a more loving and resourceful place.
- The feminine energy is never truly free unless and until the masculine energy shows up “for real in her life” and is ready and willing to protect and serve.
- Surrender with love, acceptance, openness, completely and fully to the masculine energy.
Verse of the Day:
- I’m so excited, we have a new home! I’m the proud owner of our new domain, “smartchristianwoman.com”. Don’t worry, you don’t have to do a thing, our tech has made it easy for you. You are automatically being redirected to our New Site Smartchristianwoman.com. You may keep enjoying daily posts of free, informative, thought provoking, faith-filled content. You can favorite or bookmark us at this new location or just keep using what worked for you before.
Thoughts or comments on this post? We’d love to hear from you.
Click the “Leave a Comment” link below. ♥