Need ideas for your summer vacation travel in 2016? 10 amazing destinations made our annual hot list of best summer travel. These locations boast wallet friendly wandering and culturally rich cuzine to titillate your taste buds. Whether it’s shopping, snorkeling, diving, sight seeing or just relaxing taking in Gorgeous scenery, SCW’s list of amazing summer travel has something for everyone.
1. Antiqua. for a Caribbean getaway you can’t top Antiqua. Antiqua has hundreds of beaches and stunning inland scenery. 108 sq miles of paradise.
2. Marbella Spain. Next on the list takes up to the chic sun-drenched Costa Del Sol to the town of Marbella Spain. You can feel the romance in the air.
3. Australia. The Rugged beauty and tough terrain of the outback in contrast to the oddly shaped architectural landmark, the opera house in Sydney Australia.
4. Yosemite National Park California. Covering an area of 747,956 acres and reaching across the slopes of the Sierra Nevada Mountains. Yosemite is internationally recognized for its granite cliffs, clear streams, giant sequoia groves, and waterfalls.
5. Channel Islands National Park. Consist of 5 remarkable islands off the coast of the state of California.
6. White Sandy Beaches of Destin Florida located on Florida’s emerald coast and is known for its white beaches and emerald green waters. Is now a popular tourist destination with 4.5 million visitors each year.
7. The Grand Canyon National Park. Named a world heritage site the park is located in northwestern Arizona. The Park’s central feature is the Grand Canyon and a gorge of the Colorado river 1,217262 acres of scenic beauty.
8. Iguazu Falls. Waterfalls of the Iguazu river located on the border of Brazil and Argentina. The river flows through Brazil though most of the falls are on the Argentine side.
9. Disneyland. What’s a summer vacation without Mickey Mouse and the Gang at Disneyland, Disney celebrating it’s 6oth anniversary. The park is split into 2 parks consisting of the Disneyland Park and California Adventure. Stick around for the fireworks at night.
10. Rock Islands Palau. There are between 250 to 300 in the group a small collection of limestone or coral uprises in an area of 47 sq. kilometers.
Verse of the day: