What does it say about our culture being surprised by a woman being feminine and fierce. An incredible woman that feels comfortable in her own skin. She’s open, warm, genuine, generous, vulnerable, gorgeous, gracious and honest, intelligent and a force to be reckoned with! Fierce! The reality is that women wear many hats and are many things all at once in real life. A wife, a mother, a daughter, businesswoman, professional, referee, counselor, cook, seamstress, housekeeper, lover, nurturer. A woman is constantly switching gears. I think it takes a seasoned woman with experience to navigate through her different roles gracefully.
- Know when to shift gears.
- We adapt to our circumstances and shift to meet the needs of those around us that we care about.
So when a potential suitor comes along, take the work hat off, take the mom hat off, (when you’re on a date without your child). If the guy is worthy of your respect, then let him lead you. Be the soft, gentle, feminine woman that you desire to be. However, when you walk into the business that you’re running you put the business woman hat on and be firm and deliberate.
- Being feminine is not just about what you wear, it’s the way you carry yourself and your heart attitude.
A feminine heart, one that is soft and tender and delicate, is more important than wearing a feminine outfit. The heart of the woman represents her character. The outfit merely represents the outer appearance of a woman.
1 Peter 3:34, “Do not let your adornment be merely outward, arranging the hair wearing gold, or putting on fine apparel, rather let it be the hidden person of the heart with the incorruptible beauty of a gentle and quiet spirit which is very precious in the sight of God.”
- You don’t have to do it all and be all to everyone all the time. You can pray and ask God to guide you to take on the appropriate role in the appropriate situation to be most effective to the people in your life and the people you come in contact with.
- A Godly feminine woman graciously accepts her protection and the gentlemanly qualities from the male. Not because we’re weak minded or feeble. But rather because we’re letting them show us that we’re respected and honored and showing the men in our lives that we respect, like and want them and their gentlemen qualities.
- A Woman’s power is in her femininity, not in her aggressiveness. However she will need to be firm at times.
- The Right man will cause a woman to bloom like a beautiful flower in springtime.
Verse Of the Day: