Whether it be a hard day at work or family trouble, health issues, depression, heartache, or a relationship that is causing you stress in your life. There are always scriptures in the Bible to lift us up when we are feeling down. It is in God’s word where we find hope for the future, hope for today for that matter. For anyone who is feeling the weight of the world on their shoulders, cast your care upon the Lord. He cares for you and is the only one who can heal your heart and wounds.
If we look to God does that mean we won’t have storms in life? No. God says in this world you will have tribulation. However, the power of God will give you peace in the middle of the storm so that you may be able to stand.
10 Bible verses to Encourage you in Difficult Times
1. Deuteronomy 31:8, “It is the lord that goes before you. He will be with you. He will not fail or forsake you. Do not fear or be dismayed.”
2. Psalm 16:8, “I have set the Lord continually before me, because He is at my right hand I will not be shaken.”
3. Psalm 56:3-4, “When I am afraid I will put my trust in Thee. In God whose word I praise. In God I have put my trust. I shall not be afraid. What can mere man do to me.”
4. John 16:33, “I have told you these things so that in me you may have peace.”
5. Philippians 4:6, “Be anxious for nothing, but in everything by prayer and supplication let your request be made known to God.”
6. John 14:27, “Peace I leave with you my peace I give to you.”
7. Psalm 32:8, “You are my hiding place.”
8. Corinthians 11:27, “I have been in labor and hardship through many sleepless nights.”
9. Psalm 34:17, “The righteous cry out, and the Lord hears, and delivers them out of all their troubles.”
10. Romans 8:6, “For to be carnally minded is death, but to be spiritually minded is life and peace.”
Verse Of the Day:
Thoughts or comments on this post? We’d love to hear from you.
Click the “Leave a Comment” link below. ♥