Days are longer now, more daylight gives couples more opportunity to get outdoors and have fun. It’s 4th of July weekend, which means a long holiday weekend for most so make the most of it. Spark the romance with these 12 formulas for sizzling summer chemistry.
12 Summer date Night Ideas for Couples
1. Go for a drive and stop at scenic spots and take pictures
2. Summertime means State Fairs, fun, food, and games.
3. Go for a bike ride
4. Play Games at an Arcade
5. Quiet time alone with a view
6. Go for a swim
7. Pack a lunch go to the park
8. Go for a walk in an area that’s new for both of you
9. Go to a winery for wine tasting.
10. Go Dancing
11. A food and wine festival. Spend an evening hopping from booth to booth sampling varieties of different foods and wines. The atmosphere is great and people are friendly.
12. Grab a blanket and head out to a local fireworks display. Best of all it’s free!
Happy Fourth of July !
Verse of the day:
Thoughts or comments on this post? We’d love to hear from you.
Click the “Leave a Comment” link below. ♥