The beautiful Cayman Islands is a British Overseas Territory in the western Caribbean Sea. The 264 kilometer territory comprises the three islands of Grand Cayman, Cayman, Brac, and Little Cayman located south of Cuba. There’s no better way to experience a Caribbean vacation than under the crystal clear waters of the Caribbean Sea surrounded by colorful corals and exotic wildlife.
- You’ll never be short of things to do in the Cayman Islands. World-class scuba diving, snorkeling, fishing, and sailing are just the beginning of your island adventure. The island’s history is rich in exotic detail.
- 16 Beaches in all. The Seven Mile Beach is the most well known names, it’s one of the “Ultimate” Beaches by Caribbean and travel.
- Diving and Snorkeling. The Cayman Islands is home to some of the most sought after and popular dive sites.
- Watersports, Kitesurfing, Paddle boarding, parasailing, banana boats, yacht tours, boating fishing sailing, kayak.
- Exploring, Explore the exotic at Botanic Park and National trust. Heritage garden, Floral Gardens
- Shopping. In addition to the shops in town there are many small malls which have restaurants and gift shops and best of all Cayman Island shopping is duty free.
- Wellness. Pamper your body, relax your mind, and soothe your soul. After a day enjoying all there is to do and see in one of the many Cayman spas, salons, and fitness centers.
- Weddings. Be the envy of all your friends, get married in this Exotic tropical paradise. Island staff work hard to make your guest feel welcome and give you the wedding of a lifetime.
- Nightlife. When the sun goes down in the Cayman Islands the fun begins. The island truly shines at night. Cayman nightlife includes, jazz, folk, rock and roll, reggae and calypso.
Verse of the day: