Some days it’s a lot harder to be patient and wait for the person God would have you be with. We bring our concerns to the Lord again and again and we grow tired of waiting. Often our desire wants to take control, do the best we can to speed the situation along. God hears our prayers and knows what we need, when we need it. And if it is His will He will answer your prayer in His timing.
As we know God’s timing doesn’t often coincide with ours. You’re not alone in waiting. Waiting is a common practice for all of us. Patience is a discipline. Hebrews 12:11, “No discipline seems joyous for the present but later on yields the peaceable fruit of righteousness” (I love that one).
5 Ways to Prepare yourself for the man of God
- Be a woman that has an established relationship with God first.
- Be a well-rounded partner, someone interesting, radiating positive energy that makes men want to get to know you.
- Ask God to give you the strength to wait patiently and trust Him.
- Be open to accepting the man of God when he comes.
- Be someone he is proud of intellectually, physically, and emotionally, take care of your health and appearance.
- Isaiah 40:31, “They that wait upon the Lord shall renew their strength. They shall mount up with wings as eagles, they shall walk and not be weary, they shall run and not faint.”
Verse of the day: