Whether you and your spouse are romantic or practical, deciding how to celebrate a wedding anniversary can be both exciting, fun and maybe a little intimidating because you want things to be perfect. Regardless of whether you choose a quiet private celebration, or a large one involving the whole family, remember that the observation of your anniversary is a celebration of you and your spouse’s love for one another.
10 Ways to Celebrate your Anniversary
1. Upgrade your wedding rings
2. Have a dinner and service at church invite the whole family
3. Pass on memories. Make a scrapbook of how you met and fell in love. Your best moments to pass along to your children and grandchildren.
4. Create gift boxes for each other and fill them with small meaningful gifts.
5. Go back to the place you had your first date
6. Relive the moment, watch wedding videos while sipping champagne and eating chocolates.
7. Send the kids off to grandmas and cook your favorite meal together for some very private dining
8. A couples weekend getaway. You can make this as simple or as extravagant as your budget allows.
9. Give a Lovers coupon book to your spouse
10. Go Dancing, fun at any age
Verse of the day: