How important is it to be grounded in Faith? What exactly does it mean to be grounded? It means to be unshakeable, immovable in your faith. To have had enough experiences with God that nothing can take from you the love of God. You believe God will make all things work together for the good of those that love the Lord and are called according to his purpose.
5 Scriptures to ground your Faith
• Hebrews 11:6, “Without faith it is impossible to please God”
• Ephesians 6:16, “Above all taking the shield of faith, ye shall be able to quench the fiery darts of the wicked.”
• 1 Corinthians 16:13, “Be watchful and stand firm in faith.”
• Mark 5:3-4, “Your faith has made you whole.”
• Romans 10:17, “Faith comes by hearing and hearing by the word of God.”