Thanksgiving entertaining is an American tradition. A celebration of beloved foods and customs. They evoke happy memories of time spent with family and friends. To make sure your dinner party runs smoothly, have a plan for how you’d like the evening to go. Do as much as you can ahead of time to allow yourself a little more time to eliminate feeling pressured. You don’t have to spend a fortune on decorations to dress up your table, you just have to know where to shop. Try places like Michael’s, Target and Dollar Tree. A great party starts with a great host. It is the job of the host to make sure the environment is warm and inviting and that guests feel welcomed.
Below are 5 simple practical tips to make your Thanksgiving entertaining a memorable event.
1. Do set a warm and inviting table.
2. Add candles to give your table an elegant touch
Glass candle containers add a sophisticated touch to any table.
3. Be sure to have tasty non alcoholic drink for guest who do not drink wine. For that festive look dress with garnish and serve cold.
4. Pray. Give thanks to God for all your blessings and remember not to take a day for granted.
5. If you’re going to be cooking for a large number of people ask your guests to each bring a dish. For instance if you’re hosting and cooking the meal, they can bring the desserts, pies, etc. Ask your guest to each bring a dish.
Verse of the Day:
Thoughts or comments on this post? We’d love to hear from you.
Click the “Leave a Comment” link below.