Success is not luck, it’s intentional. There are certain habits that successful women all share. In order to be successful you must do things on purpose! There should be a purpose to everything we do. Ask yourself, “is what I’m doing bringing me closer to my goals or away from it”? Time is precious and today matters, make it count! Remember that time is our most precious commodity, once we lose it we can never get it back. Spend your time wisely. Spend it on things that will bring you closer to your goals, and the things that you enjoy, the people you enjoy. Success is a habit.
1. Rise Early. Super successful people, CEO’s and leaders all rise early to get a head start on the day. And of course smart successful moms add yourself to the list of leaders because you’re a leader as well.
2. Exercise in the morning. It takes real commitment, but has great benefit. You’ve knocked it out for the day, boosted your mental agility, increased your energy level and you’re all set to take on day!
3. Plan ahead and take digital notes. She’s a planner, she plans ahead. It’s good to take notes and review your reminder app on your phone a couple of times a week to stay on track.
4. Successful women challenge themselves. She challenges herself, intellectually, mentally, physically. She’s always challenging herself to come up higher and achieve more.
5. She’s financially savvy. It’s vitally important to be on top of our financial situation. Successful women are successful because they manage the important areas of their life. Financial stability is a huge part of life. And that doesn’t mean you have to earn a six figure salary, but we do need to be good financial stewards of what God gives us.
Smart Tip of the Day:
Today is cyber Monday, the equivalent of black Friday for online shoppers. Check out the deals, save some cash, shop smart.
Verse of the day: