Time to make those New Year’s resolutions. What changes do you want to make in 2017? Forget about the word resolution, what it comes down to is change. Change is hard which is why most people do not keep resolutions. Think in terms of positive lifestyle changes which will bring you closer to your goals. This year pick one of these worthy goals and start there!
5 Lifestyle changes to kickstart your New Year
- Making healthier eating choices. Eat healthier alternatives. Instead of sugary snacks do fruit instead. Snacks like trail mix, mixed nuts, yogurt and cheese are tasty healthy snacks.
- Getting more sleep, Instead of just saying I want to get “more sleep” set a goal, for example 3 more hours per night and work toward it. You may not always meet the goal but strive for it.
• Change the course of your life for the better with a new career. When you love what you do it’s not work. You don’t have to have all the details worked out just start..
• Add years to your life with diet and exercise, in the long-term. In the short-term, lower your stress levels, tone your body lose weight control your appetite.
• Whatever area of your life where you need to take a leap of faith to get you where you want to be, do it!
Verse of the day: