Christian singles ready to mingle must have direction. They must know which geographical locations are best for what they seek. SCW has compiled a list of the best cities for singles to meet and find love. Of Course a Smart Christian woman doesn’t go hunting for a man “as if”. She merely presents herself and “attracts” possible suitors. So here we go.
Although more and more people are meeting online there are still locations that are better than others for singles based on number of single people VS. married people alone. Because we are focusing on young singles, please bear in mind that all of these statistics are applicable to young professionals ages 20-40 for the purpose of this post.
Metrics based on:
- Unemployment rate – Low unemployment is indicative of a strong employment market. Which is good for carrier focused singles.
- Median rent – The more affordable a city is the smaller the incentive to shack up purely for financial reasons.
- The Percentage of singles – The US census Bureau tracks the number of single households in each state.
- Entertainment establishments per 100,000 residents – This includes, bowling alleys, arcades, sports stadiums etc.. Fun activities that bring singles together.
- Houses of Worship – Christian assembly is still a great way to meet new like-minded people.
Top 5 Cities for Singles
Portland Maine – In Portland the unemployment rate is 3.1%. About a quarter of the city’s adult population ages 20 to 34 are unmarried. The median monthly rent is $900. Maine boasts over 300 Christian Churches.
Asheville North Carolina – The unemployment rate is 3.4%. Asheville has a large population of young singles and college students. Average median rent is $830. Asheville has about 60 Christian Churches, seems a little low for the south so if you live in Asheville give me a shout out and correct me if I’m wrong.
Champaign Illinois – The average age is 27. Champagne median cost of living is cheaper than the US average. Median rent $660-$825. As Illinois is a large state they boast a lot of Mega Churches. Search Illinois mega churches.
Miami Beach Florida – In Miami 28% of the population is single. With a population of 5.5 million. Miami Beach is a tourist town with lots to see and do so you can feel like you’re living on vacation. The unemployment rate is a low 4%. The media rent is $1,075. 39.76% of people in Miami are affiliated with a religion 5.66% are Christian.
Downtown Columbia Missouri – The median resident age in Missouri is 26.8 years. Median rent is $768. Missouri has all denominations of churches and a large Christian church community.
Christian Dating Websites
Singles Of Faith
C Match – Connecting Christians Worldwide
Coming in August:
How to get and keep the man you want through building intimacy.
Verse of the day: