Verse of the day:
1. Thankful that God Is! and worthy to be praised.
2.Thankful that salvation is the gift of God Ephesians 2:8-9, “For by grace you are saved through faith, and not of yourselves it is the gift of God.” He chose me!
3. Thankful to be spiritually strong and walking in the will of God!
4. Thankful for the fruits of the spirit.
5. Thankful for good health.
6. Thankful for family.
7. Thankful for love.
8. Thankful for the dragons I’ve slayed to get to the point where I am now.
9. Thankful for the Angels God has sent to help me along the way.
10. Thankful for provision.
Fall officially begins today September 22nd, 2017! If you’ve been following me for a while you know that this is my favorite time of year. With California having a year-round climate of warmth, it’s nice to have a slight change in the weather. The days are still sunny but the nights are cool. The resurgence of fresh cool air feels great! There’s so much to love about the Fall season from the deciduous trees and their beautiful colors, to the activities, to the holidays, I love it all! Not to mention the start of a new season!
A new season gives hope, and a sense of expectancy of what God is going to do next in our lives. Hopefully you are enjoying your Fall season where you are. Out with the old and enter the new! Time to take inventory! What’s working and what’s not? If it’s not working let it go! Cut off the dead weight so that you can soar! Matthew 7:19, “Every tree that does not bear fruit is cut down and thrown into the fire!” So Arise! Daughter of God because it’s your new season! To God be the Glory forever!