Click the pic below for our SCW Thanksgiving planning guide!
Happy Thanksgiving! From the SCW Family! We love our followers and viewers. Thanksgiving is a favorite for everyone no matter which faith you practice. A time for reflection on how good God has been to you and what you are thankful for. In the midst of life’s ups and downs there is always something to be thankful for. My wish for everyone reading this website is that you have a happy safe and fruitful thanksgiving and that you continue to grow in the knowledge and faith of our Lord Jesus Christ. Click the picture above for tips on your Thanksgiving dinner enjoy! We’d love to hear about your thanksgiving leave a comment expressing how God has blessed you this year.
- 2 Corinthians 9:11, (NIV) 11 “You will be enriched in every way so that you can be generous on every occasion, and through us your generosity will result in thanksgiving to God.”
- Philippians 4:6 “Do not be anxious about anything, but in every situation, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God.”
- Psalm 95:2-3 2 “Let us come before him with thanksgiving and extol him with music and song. 3 For the LORD is the great God, the great King above all gods.”
- 2 Corinthians 4:15 “All this is for your benefit, so that the grace that is reaching more and more people may cause thanksgiving to overflow to the glory of God.”
- psalm 100:4 “Enter his gates with thanksgiving; go into his courts with praise. Give thanks to him and praise his name.”
- psalm 9:1 “I will give thanks to you, LORD, with all my heart; I will tell of all your wonderful deeds.”
- Colossians 3:15 “And let the peace that comes from Christ rule in your hearts. For as members of one body you are called to live in peace. And always be thankful.”
- Hebrews 13: 15 “Therefore, let us offer through Jesus a continual sacrifice of praise to God, proclaiming our allegiance to his name.“
- Lamentations 3:22-23 “Because of the LORD’s great love we are not consumed, for his compassions never fail. 23 They are new every morning; great is your faithfulness.”
1 Chronicles 16:34 “Give thanks to the LORD, for he is good! His faithful love endures forever”
Verse of the day:
Our thoughts and prayers are with the families of Matt and Paul, We love you and you will live on in our hearts. If your thoughts are with a loved one who’s passed this Holiday season light a candle in honor of your memories and their life. Pray for my family as we have lost family and friends this year as we will pray for you that you may grow in the knowledge of Christ as he guides your hearts and minds.